ShippingWe ship worldwide using United States Postal Service (USPS) and use United Parcel Service (UPS) for domestic packages.
For international packages, USPS offers priority, first class and express shipping options. After a certian weight priority is the only international option. **Please also note that to get a working tracking number, you must choose USPS Express Mail. Priority will show a tracking number, but it is just for customs purposes-we have no way of tracking your order.
For domestic packages, USPS offers media mail, priority, first class and express shipping options. Flat rate box rates are available but not calculated by weight and you must call us for pricing.
All website shipping charges are calculated by weight.
Orders are usually shipped within 24 -48 hours within ordering. If its going to be longer we will contact you.
We understand that shipping costs are a concern for everyone. Please be aware that by choosing USPS Media Mail as your method of shipping, shipping times can take as long as 3 weeks.
Average delivery times:
UPS ground runs 7 - 10 business days.
Priority Mail is 2 - 5 business days.
Media Mail is 1 - 3 weeks.
Please note : Add 1 day to all delivery times due to shipping from a rural area that is Pomeroy, WA. We don't even have a stoplight!
ReturnsAuthorization of returns is required within 30 days of the ship date.
The following guidelines are required for all returns:
- Products must be in resalable condition.
- Credit is issued for acceptable returns and refunds are issued in the same form as the purchase was made.
- Shipping and handling is not refundable.
- Products returned after 30 days will not be issued a refund or credit.
- Software refunds will not be made after 30 days of purchase date
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee for all software refunds. This is to cover transaction fees.
What you do get from us is excellent service. Give us a call anytime, we may not be here outside of business hours, but we will give you a call back. You will get to speak to humans!