The W.D. Gann Experience 2012
WD Gann Experience 2012
WD Gann Inc. is offering a workshop for students with varying knowledge levels.
The Gann workshop will cover the following:
- Swing Trading Basics
- Data Concatenation and charting
- Basic Gann Angles and their Power
- Pathway to Ongoing Profits (POP)
- Understanding the Gann Symbol and Circular Time
- Unlocking the Secrets of the Natural Squares Calculator
- Mathematical Price Progression Theory and Application
- Advanced Option Strategies
- The Power of Squares
- New Zero Angle Studies
- High level forecasting using long cycles
- Advanced Gann Angle use to effectively trade any market
- The history of W.D. Gann
- Private viewing of W.D. Gann's original charts and materials
The Gann workshop builds on the knowledge learned by combining the above tools into two distinct areas:
A: Building a better Trading Plan using Gann's rules and Gerber Profit Bytes
B: Advanced Gann angle use to effectively trade any market.
- Ken Gerber - An active professional commodity trader and teacher of technical trading. Ken brings to The W. D. Gann Experience a wealth of experience as both a broker and a trader. He is also a very popular presenter.
- Nikki Jones - Nikki Jones may know more about the life of W. D. Gann than any person on the planet. She has studied his life for decades and is on the Gann Family Board of Directors. Nikki is dedicated to keeping the original materials, produced by Mr. Gann, and other legendary traders, available to the public, in their originally published, unaltered condition.
- YOU – One night will be devoted to the sharing of information. This has been a regular event at our workshops, but we have never created a time slot for it. Let us know during the event if you are interested in giving a short presentation to the group.
Date of events:
Gann Workshop : June 11 - 15, 2012 (5 days)
6/11 Monday 10:00 am - 5:00pm
6/12 Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
6/13 Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
6/14 Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
6/15 Friday 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Download Registration Forms Here
$7,500 new students
$3,750 returning students
The registration fee includes:
· Dinner Monday, Tuesday & Thursday night
· Viewing of Gann original materials
· A limited edition W.D. Gann Chart